BOUNCE CURL FOR FREE ! + Sheamoisture products

CurlyD24CurlyD24 Posts: 83Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
edited May 2018 in Swap Board
I am giving my almost full bottle of Bounce Curl light creme gel for free, if you pay the shipping costs. It doesn't work for me and I want to declutter my stash of products !! 
Bounce curl light creme gel (used twice, 95% full) 
Also selling my Sheamoisture curl & style milk (80% full) for 5$!! 

2c/3a hair, with some 2b and 3b pieces. Armpit length, medium porosity, fine. Light brown with blonde and red highlights. CG since January 2018. 
Shampoo: Camille Rose Ginger Cleansing Rinse 
Co-wash: MopTop Co-wash 
Conditioner: Innersense Color Radiance 
Stylers: Innersense Quiet Calm, Innersense I Create Hold, MopTop Custard 

Comments

• BlessingNaturalBlessingNatural Posts: 86Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What abt swapping my Sheamoisture yucca cream gel I think 70%. If you want it, we can discuss further and I will check how much is actually left. Email me at [email protected] if you interested in gel
  • CurlyD24CurlyD24 Posts: 83Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I'm sorry I took so long to respond @BlessingNatural
    I'm actually trying to avoid SheaMoisture products at the moment as they are a bit too heavy for my hair :neutral:
    2c/3a hair, with some 2b and 3b pieces. Armpit length, medium porosity, fine. Light brown with blonde and red highlights. CG since January 2018. 
    Oki have a lot different products to swap. I have list under my name such as castor oil, Eden body, Hask etc. Do u have SM jbco still?
    @BlessingNatural Yes I still have the JBCO shampoo :smile:
    How much is both sm jbco and sm milk with shipping
    10 dollars for both, and then shipping depends on where you are? The JBCO shampoo is a 16 ounce bottle, half full. The milk is 80% full. :smile:  
  • Marci PieMarci Pie Posts: 668Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I am interested in the Bounce Curl.

3b, Medium-Coarse (slight coarse charactericstics), Normal porosity & Low elasticity per Curl Wizard Profile.
    Low-poo: Nourish Shampoo, Cantu Quinoa Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, Decadence No Poo
    Co-wash: Nourish Conditioner, Suave, Aussie Moist, Clairol Natural Blends Coconut
    Deep Conditioner: Loreal Total Repair Balm, Cantu Masque
    Leave-in: Nourish Conditioner (Trader Joe's), Decadence Conditioner
    Stylers: LA Looks Sports, Homemade Flax Seed Gel, Devacurl Ultradefining Gel, Coconut Oil
    Methods: Sleep with extra large satin bonnet. Able to get 7 day hair. Prior to getting 7 day:Wet plop or pineapple at night, diffuse in the morning. Scrunch w/joboba, coconut or almond oil.
    @Marci Pie great! Send me a dm and I'll arrange the shipping. I'll stop by the post office in the following day to ask about the shipping costs depending on where you are. 
    @BlessingNatural, if are interested, could you also DM me so that I can look into the shipping costs to your location? :smile:

How do u dm on this new site? Anyway I left comment on your profile I dunno if it consider as dm
    @BlessingNatural thank you I saw your message ! So it would be 17 dollars for both including shipping costs. 
  • sanaflowersanaflower Posts: 23Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
    If you haven't gotten rid of the Bounce Curl yet, I'm interested!
  • WavyLyonessWavyLyoness Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello.  I've been dying to try the Bounce Curl.  Is it still available?
  • Lauren5Lauren5 Posts: 3Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    edited October 2018
    Wrote here by mistake. Why is there no way to delete a post?
     :) 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file