Renpure?

RazanARazanA Posts: 14Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Has anyone had any luck with renpure products? Ive never heard of it before but saw it at target just now. Bought the tea tree and lemon sage shampoo and conditioner. After trying some SM prouducts and realizing they're too heavy for my hair, I'm unfortunately still looking for products that will work for me (low porosity, medium fine, 3b). 

Answers

• Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Posts: 1,275Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I use the Luxurious Argan Oil shampoo regularly and like it, and I also use the Luxurious Argan Oil conditioner and Biotin and Collagen conditioner. As far as I know, their conditioners all have amodimethicone so I rotate them with silicone free conditioners (my hair gets drier over time if I use them every day).
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed
  • Kinky Curly-Coily MeganKinky Curly-Coily Megan Posts: 67Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Is the silicon in the first part of the ingredients list or closer to the bottom of the list?
  • justkaty5justkaty5 Posts: 103Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Is the silicon in the first part of the ingredients list or closer to the bottom of the list?
    It's toward the bottom of the list, so the concentration is pretty low.
    2c, coarse, normal porosity, medium density, currently shoulder length
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • CarolWKCarolWK Posts: 3Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I alternate Renpure Lavender Cleanising Conditoner with Deva Curl Decadence for cleansing and use Renpure Coconut Cream Moisturizing Conditioner as my rinse-out.  They work well on my 3A curls and they are much cheaper than Deva Curl products.  There is a bit of silicone in them but it is way down on the list of ingredients.  
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    CarolWK said:
    I alternate Renpure Lavender Cleanising Conditoner with Deva Curl Decadence for cleansing and use Renpure Coconut Cream Moisturizing Conditioner as my rinse-out.  They work well on my 3A curls and they are much cheaper than Deva Curl products.  There is a bit of silicone in them but it is way down on the list of ingredients.  
    Ooooh!  I'm 3A too. I need to check into Renpure. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • rileyscurlsrileyscurls Posts: 0Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I absolutely LOVE repure products. I use their Coconut Créme Co-Wash and Leave-In-Conditioner as well as their Curl Styling Jelly (I think thats what it’s called) and I love every single one of them. I have 2c/3a hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file