Has anyone tried the Instant Pot yet?

cailincailin Posts: 928Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Maybe I'm late to the craze but I love mine! I use it at least once a week sometimes more. I've always used the old fashioned pressure cooker with the weight on it for veggies but I experiment a lot more with my Instant Pot. 

For instance, we had a small snow storm today and I had to shovel when I got home from work. So when I came in and realized I didn't have anything ready for dinner I took out frozen chicken breast, threw it in the pot with some dry spaghetti on top. Covered with a jar of tomato sauce and some water. set the timer for 20 min and it came out perfect. It all cooked while I changed out of my wet shoveling clothes and took a hot shower. 

I love this thing. 

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I thought you meant marijuana.  LOL
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Awesome. I keep hearing about it, but I'm just not sure how much I would use it. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file