Hair type ?

Nicole72Nicole72 Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
I've been struggling with my natural hair for a while. I just what to know if someone can help me understand my hair. It's thick at the root and barely curly the ends. This picture is my hair wet with product, ignore the rest of my hair this was the only part I wet. By the way, I have been natural for a while. If anyone could help me, that would be great.

Best Answer

Answers

• bomegabomega Posts: 1,355Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I also think you are a type 4 although that one curl looks in the 3c range. But if you are struggling, consider looking into your other hair properties (hair width, porosity, density) and looking into products and techniques that are suited to those. Many of use here find that this helps improve results, and all across curl patterns. There is a guide in the newbie thread to get you started if you are interested.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file