Will this site be optimized for mobile?

curlymochagirlcurlymochagirl Posts: 75Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
it is very difficult to post and comment from my phone. I will never be able to use it if my only option is from my computer.
Still trying to figure it all out.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,798Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    The techs tell me it's mobile-optimized. Can you send me some screen grabs as to what you're seeing? And on what device? 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • curlymochagirlcurlymochagirl Posts: 75Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yes here is one example of not being able to see what my notifications are for on an iPhone 7. I will add others as I come across them again.
  • bomegabomega Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Yeah, that happens to me too. Also, earlier today I tried to post a new thread (New Discussion button) on my phone, and couldn't. I hit the "Post Comment" button and it didn't go anywhere, and didn't post.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order
  • curlymochagirlcurlymochagirl Posts: 75Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    bomega said:
    Yeah, that happens to me too. Also, earlier today I tried to post a new thread (New Discussion button) on my phone, and couldn't. I hit the "Post Comment" button and it didn't go anywhere, and didn't post.
    Yes! Same here. 
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,798Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks, everyone.  I'll let the techs know. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file