Has anyone tried TM hair products

FloraGhorbaniFloraGhorbani Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
edited January 18 in All-Natural Hair Care
I stumbled upon the brand on youtube and was wondering if anyone has heard about it before. They currently have a detangler and a moisturizer. According to them, the detangler can also be used as co-wash and deep condition. Has anyone tried it yet?

Answers

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,116Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I never heard of it so I looked it up. I wouldn't mind hearing more about the detangler.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey. Yes, it's in the senior section. : / -- https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • bomegabomega Posts: 1,184Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    The before/after photo on the main page seem a little hard to believe (I suspect the did some blow dry straightening or something) but the ingredients of this product look good. I would also be interested in hearing more about people's experiences.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut Reishi Nourishing Conditioner, Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    Leave-in: Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Kinky-Curly Knot Today
    Styler: Giovanni LA Natural Gel
    Treatment: daily tea spray, coconut oil overnight treatment, citric acid rinse for hard water, 2-step henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order
  • FloraGhorbaniFloraGhorbani Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    bomega said:
    The before/after photo on the main page seem a little hard to believe (I suspect the did some blow dry straightening or something) but the ingredients of this product look good. I would also be interested in hearing more about people's experiences.
    Yea, it´s not a straightening product. It´s supposed to make the detangling process easier, while also providing a lot of shine and moisture. The owner silk press on many clients, and want to show how the product work. There is two products there a detangler and moisturizer. The moisturizer isn´t supposed to be used when using a flat iron. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file