My daughter is my twin....

LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
We butt heads but I think it is becuz we are so much alike.  On FB you can put in a pic & it will match you up with your twin FB friend.  There were 3 pics of me each one looking younger & the 4th pic was of my daughter.  It was crazy how much we look alike.  She called me this evening to update me on things & said she went in & had her lips done & some botox done.  I told her I did that 2 weeks ago.  We cracked up laughing.  
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    So glad things are back on track for you both.
    3b in South Australia.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Thanks, Starmie.  Me, too.  She has so much going on so I know I need to just let her talk & agree with her.  I don't talk about myself.  I'm just being her sounding board.  I'm going to try to post the pics.  Not sure if I can.  It is pretty crazy.  
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Starmie said:
    So glad things are back on track for you both.
    ME TOOOOOOOO!!!! YAY! 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file