Gretchen.......?

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
I'm getting this message everytime I try and enter the "Non-Hair Discussion" Board:

Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum8/forum_8.threads line 8805.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
[Wed Jun 19 17:03:30 2002] ultimatebb.cgi: Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum8/forum_8.threads line 8805.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Just wanted to let you know, CC icon_biggrin.gif
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Same here. Glad it's not just me. Misery loving company and all that... icon_wink.gif
  • riotkittyriotkitty Posts: 1,307Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh good, its not just me. I'm getting the same error.
    Have several allergies and sensitivities.
    Current products
    Low Poo/Cowash: Rio Grande Herb Co Negrita and Amole Deep Treatment Concentrate, Magick Botanicals (MB) Shampoo (diluted)
    Rinse out/Leave in: MB with apricot kernel and jojoba oils added
    Protein Treatment: MB Conditioner for Thinning Hair, IAgirl's protien treatment
    Style: MB Gel mixed with LOTD Aloe Vera Gelly

2b-c, need lots of moisture, likes protein in moderation.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    cry.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CurlsCurls Posts: 72Registered Users
    me too ... icon_eek.gif
    "I don't like to say I have given my life to art. I prefer to say art has given me my life."
    -Frank Stella
  • MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Same here..........
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sorry, Gretchen, if we broke the board again!
    God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

• spanish_curlsspanish_curls Posts: 14Registered Users
    icon_mad.gif ...............me too!
  • tangerinetangerine Posts: 3Registered Users
    Okay, who broke it THIS time?? icon_biggrin.gif
    and if you've got no other choice
    you know you can follow my voice
    through the dark turns and noise
    of this wicked little town
  • ea4scea4sc Posts: 15Registered Users
    I blame Aita/ Spider icon_biggrin.gif
    ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
    Nobody is motivated all the time (or if she is, she is probably annoying).
    -SARK
    ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gifYAH IT'S WORKING icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Gretchen......Your Awsome icon_biggrin.gif
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    We heart Gretchen! icon_biggrin.gif icon_cool.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Y'all are the best...

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file