Help with my curls , help with a routine, so confused

BellasmiiithBellasmiiith Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
edited January 12 in Hair Type 2
hey there, my hair when wet and scrunched it loose wringlets all over and smaller underneath but when I dry my hair the top turns more into waves and looks a mess but the underneath is shiny wringlets that are beautiful why does my hair do this and how do I get the top to be curly. My hair has always been curly but I’ve always brushed out the top making it flatter but I much prefer my curls I don’t know what products to use, what order a routine I’m so confused if anyone can help me get curls all over my head and shiny that would be great. below I have attatched my hair dry (grey top) and wet (green top)

Comments

• bomegabomega Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Hi @Bellasmiiith : Welcome to nc.com! :) Your hair looks good in the photos you posted. I see what you mean by it is a looser curl pattern. That can be caused by many things: dryness, damaged, not using products suited to your hair type.

For starters, can you tell us what your hair properties are (especially hair width, porosity)? I think there is a guide in the newbie threads about how to figure this out. These will help determine what products and techniques are best suited to your hair.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file