What the hell?

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
edited January 2018 in Non-hair discussion
Poof
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    hey! welcome back!

sorry you have to deal with that with your mom.... i wish i knew what advice to offer. last fall, when my nana and i were trying to talk mom into moving to a retirement community, nana said that i should NOT have mom come to live with me.

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Dementia?

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    How old is she & has she always been like this?
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    How old is she & has she always been like this?

She is 80 and she’s always been sort of like this — anxious, overprotective, worried about nothing. But this seems extreme even for her. 

montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    Dementia?

I wonder...😟

montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

rouquinne said:
    hey! welcome back!

sorry you have to deal with that with your mom.... i wish i knew what advice to offer. last fall, when my nana and i were trying to talk mom into moving to a retirement community, nana said that i should NOT have mom come to live with me.

Thanks rou. 🙂

montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    edited January 2018
    Welcome back, The New Black!  I think I missed your post, but I hope all is well, and I hope you'll spend more time with us! 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i'm wondering if the others are right about dementia. is your mom oriented to time and place? does she always recognize everyone around her?
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file