Thefts of boxes from porch --funny

GretchenGretchen AdministratorPosts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
A guy posted this in a neighborhood chat board: 

Some guy stole our package at 7:16am this morning. Looks like a construction worker driving a Chevy venture van with ladders on top.
Glad he put 40lbs of dog waste inside of his vehicle.

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I was at home waiting on a package to be delivered.  I had been tracking it.  Usually they will ring the doorbell to let you know it has been delivered.  I waited & I waited. I left that evening to run an errand & there it was at my door.  No knock.  No ringing the doorbell.  I had been home all day.  It was UPS & I find this very irresponsible especially during the holiday season.  At least make an effort.  

I hope they catch the man who took the package & I would have loved to see his face when he opened the package.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • ellajellaj Posts: 826Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    We had a warning in our local newspaper over the holidays. Apparently someone was following the package delivery trucks around and scooping the packages after the delivery guy dropped them off. Talk about a Christmas Grinch! >:)

Type: 2c
    Density: medium
    Porosity: high
    Thickness: fine

• bomegabomega Posts: 1,355Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    @Gretchen : haha that's hilarious! There is a guy in Tacoma who sells an exploding box. It doesn't really explode, but just makes a very loud noise if you pick it up.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I agree @Lotsawaves ..... just ring the dang bell so I know you've been here. I work from home and if they'd just ring the bell I can go collect the package to avoid the theft thing. They don't have to wait for me to get to the door, but just let me know the package has been dropped. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file