Shameless brag

GretchenGretchen AdministratorPosts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
edited December 2017 in Non-hair discussion
My oldest son, Reece, just went off to his first day at his first job. He's 17 and hadn't been able to get a job because he played football, which in Texas is all-consuming. But their season ended after one playoff game and he's a senior, so his football career is in the books.

Finished his last final yesterday — and has a 4.3 GPA — and today starts work at a local grocery store! 

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur

That's awesome!

Just a heads up, this is how its showing up on my computer with EI.

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    OH thanks for posting. It's because the photo is so large. I'll shrink it and let the Smart Peeps know that big pix are pushing it out in ... wait what browser? Internet Explorer? 

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • ellajellaj Posts: 826Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Gretchen said:
    My oldest son, Reece, just went off to his first day at his first job. He's 17 and hadn't been able to get a job because he played football, which in Texas is all-consuming. But their season ended after one playoff game and he's a senior, so his football career is in the books.

Finished his last final yesterday — and has a 4.3 GPA — and today starts work at a local grocery store! 

Oh Gretchen, not shameless whatsoever, you must be eternally proud of this handsome young man. I still remember my first job fresh out of high school, I was a nervous wreck, lol! I wish him all the best as he begins his first job.

Type: 2c
    Density: medium
    Porosity: high
    Thickness: fine

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Yeah, Internet Explorer. I don't think its a picture size issue because my baking ones I doing the same and those were uploaded from my phone and there isn't a size option.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Yeah, Internet Explorer. I don't think its a picture size issue because my baking ones I doing the same and those were uploaded from my phone and there isn't a size option.
    Tech guy wants to know what version of IE you're using? 

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    No clue, its my work computer and not sure how to check?
    Audrey Hepburn
    No clue, its my work computer and not sure how to check?
    I'm a Mac gal, so not sure. Have note into Smart Guy and will get back to you.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file