How do i fix my hair??

Evaross45Evaross45 Registered Users Posts: 2 Curl Neophyte
I have type 2a hair that is really damaged from heat and chemical treatments. I started transitioning almost a year ago and it’s been five months since i started doing oil treatments before wash days.I  shampoo condition and deep condition with garnier products and then dry it with a micro fiber towel and apply the macadamia oil leave in and a hair gel. I’m doing everything i can but everytime i live the house my hair becomes frizzy dry and dull. I tried everything but nothing works. Please help!!

Answers

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,731 Curl Virtuoso
    edited December 2017
    I don't know the ingredients of your hair products so I can't say if it could be silicones or proteins or something else. My hair frizzes if I use oils (other than in pre-shampoo or deep treatments). Maybe try another type of oil or different products to see if it makes a difference? 
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    What's the weather like where you live? 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Evaross45Evaross45 Registered Users Posts: 2 Curl Neophyte
    Right now cold and a little humid in the morning 
  • qingggqinggg Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 0 Curl Neophyte
    Hi, I need help with my hair. I have never dyed my hair or use heat on it not even blow dry so there's no damage in these areas. But my hair feels so rough, dull, and bumpy. I wash my hair once a week with shampoo and deep conditioner, both of which only contain cg approved ingredients. I let the conditioner sit for around ten minutes, and then leave in conditioner afterwards with sometimes some morocco oil. I don't know what to do to help my hair.. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file