Deva Curl No-Poo flop

KristinLKristinL Posts: 1Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I have used DC no poo for almost two years and came to realization that it causes my hair to become greasy the next day and I never have nice second day curls. My hair texture has changed since I cut my hair, along with the processed color. Therefore it is very healthy and I feel it isn’t the best choice for my hair anymore. Has anyone else had a similar experience with the no poo causing flat greasy roots? 

Answers

• WavyKfromNJWavyKfromNJ Posts: 853Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    KristinL said:
    I have used DC no poo for almost two years and came to realization that it causes my hair to become greasy the next day and I never have nice second day curls. My hair texture has changed since I cut my hair, along with the processed color. Therefore it is very healthy and I feel it isn’t the best choice for my hair anymore. Has anyone else had a similar experience with the no poo causing flat greasy roots? 
    I am not the biggest fan of the DC Decadence line.  I have very fine wavy hair and it felt too heavy for me.  I got it before they came out with their wavy line.  I can't say it made my hair greasy, but I did feel like I needed to wash more often than I do now.
    2b, 2c,
    High Porosity - Very Fine Hair

Low Poo: Living Proof Restore Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Living Proof Restore Conditioner
    Leave In: Living Proof Curl Leave-In or Garnier 1 Minute Mask - Papaya
    Treatments: Restore Repair Leave-In, 
    Styling: Living Proof In-Shower Styler with Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Gel Stronger Hold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file