Welcome to the new CurlTalk!

GretchenGretchen AdministratorPosts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso

We’ve been working furiously in the background for months to bring you this new and improved CurlTalk.

We hope you love it.

We want to say, right off the bat, that we know it’s not perfect. There may be some bugs that we missed. There is some functionality we simply could not check in a testing environment, and we’ll have to work through a few things as we get more CurlTalkers chatting and using the system.

There may be some things you flat-out don’t like.

Together, let’s work to make CurlTalk the best it can be for you, our amazing community.  

Post your thoughts in the feedback area and we’ll see what we can do to implement your suggestions.

This system has different moderating tools, and we’ve discussed them here. It also has a fun ranking system, and a cool badges system. We hope you love all the wonderful new features.

Play with it, test it, let us know.

Most importantly, thank you for sticking with us! 

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,984Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I'm excited to try it out!  So happy the forums are getting some attention!
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,727Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I'm happy there are some changes happening. I haven't figured everything out yet, but hopefully some of the things we used to love have returned (like the Next New Post button).  At quick glance, I like the new look and the way things are arranged.  Still too much white and it still hurt the eyes after awhile, but it's better than it was before.  Off to try to figure things out now! : ) 
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • 1001waves1001waves Posts: 73Registered Users Curl Novice
    Wow! This is great news. 
    Cherub 2c/3a Fii,porous
    Wash:KC Come Clean
    Condition/Leave-in:Devacurl Delight
    Styling:
    AG:Recoil
    Love:protein Hate:Garnier
    Experiment:henna glossing
    Mod CG since 7/22/09
  • sanaflowersanaflower Posts: 23Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
    Can you help me figure out how to start a new PM (or DM, however it's worded here) on the new platform? I can't seem to figure out how to start a new message now.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Do you see the envelope icon up to the right, above the "New Discussion" button? Click that and I think you'll find what you're looking for. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!