Curly Journals

Koukla72Koukla72 Registered Users Posts: 1,680
Hi! Just a couple minor suggestions - I think it'd be nice if we could have a "Blog" link in our profiles to link to CurlyJournals or hair blogs. Right now the "WWW" links in people's siggys are pretty much used exclusively for Fotki pics, and it seems a pain to have to click over to the Journals page and browse down the list of the few people who've signed up for them so far if you'd like to see if someone has one. And maybe it'll encourage Journal usage in general.

I think it also might be nice if we could search blogs, or include blog posts in search results. (If they're not already?)

And last, I just signed up for one myself, but almost blew it off because of the stated $1 fee. I was thinking, "Eh, I don't want to go through a purchase just for this. I might add it later when I'm buying something anyway." And I know I would've forgotten about it by then. It wasn't 'til my eye caught this:
There is no charge for a CurlyJournal. This is an advertising-free environment.

Our shopping cart insists we charge something, so just indicate you'll pay by check, but don't send the check in.

in the description that I went ahead with it, and I think many people might not bother to read that through. I almost didn't. Maybe if you bold and highlight it, or something? :)

Anyway, those are just my 2 cents. Thanks!

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Good thoughts, all. We are about to begin a bit of a redesign of the site, and will bringing together some of the elements you mentioned. I can't go into too much detail just now but we certainly welcome all input. And I will go in and boldface the no-money part; that's a good idea!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file