CurlTalk

Poll: Is your hair layered or one length?

I'm sure layering helps give our curls lots of body but maybe some of you are one length gals.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• JessicurlJessicurl Posts: 401Registered Users
    I look like a geometry lesson without any layers. :)
    If you're not going to make your dreams epic, why bother to dream anything at all? -Scott Miller
  • curlsgonewildcurlsgonewild Posts: 34Registered Users
    I do not think I will ever go back to a 1-length style. Don't like that triangular shape. I've had it long layered for 5 years and short layered(hairstylist mistake) for about half a year somewhere in between. On my thick hair with layers, I don't have to apply as much hairstyling products as I did with a one-length style.
    "I wish two drinks where always in me......" -Julian Casablancas

strokes.jpg
  • juliehoosierjuliehoosier Posts: 15Registered Users
    I have three long layers--it really helps with the curl in the bottom and the back. Otherwise, I would have one layer of long straight hair, with sprial curls at the bottom. :shock:
    3a/b shoulder length auburn Boticellis
    No-poo since 2/13/04
    Currently using Devacurl line--and I may never go back to anything else! No poo once a week. One Condition every day, followed by AnGell.
  • MarMar Posts: 3,003Registered Users
    I cut in a few layers,mine is past my shoulders
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,571Registered Users
    I have multiple layers that blend well and really take out the bulky pyramid head look. :D
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Hmmm. My hair is all one length, I'm the lonely 1 vote up there so far...but it's also I wanna say to my bra strap... but does that mean "bra straps" plural as in on the shoulder or the strap running horizontaly across the back? :? :oops: My hair goes to about the middle of my back and is 3a/3b, so I *think* that's too long for the pyramid shape to happen. Or is it?
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity