Boots Essentials Curly Hair Mousse. Would you recommend?

Hi all,

I've been loving the boots essentials curl creme recently, and I've heard good things about the boots essentials curly hair mousse. All the reviews on the boots website are very old though. Has anyone tried this before? And is it CG? I can't find the ingredients online anywhere! I imagine that the curl creme and mousse would make a good combination, and they're both super cheap too :)

On another note, do any UK curlies have a favourite low poo and conditioner? I've just used the last of my devacurl no poo and one condition, and I can't bring myself to pay the ridiculous prices on amazon, or the shipping costs from the US. I have used boucleme before but I go through the conditioner way too fast for how much it costs.

Thanks!

Comments

• StephC79StephC79 Posts: 99Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I don't have a review of the curly mousse but recommendations for shampoo and conditioner. For shampoo I've been alternating between Shea Moisture fruit fusion weightless shampoo and Maui Moisture curl quench shampoo, both available at Boots. And for conditioner I love Loreal Botanicals safflower conditioner from Boots.
    3A with tight ringlet underlayer.
    Mixed porosity, medium texture and density.

Cleaner - Shea Moisture fruit fusion shampoo, Maui Moisture curl quench shampoo, cleansing conditioner.
    Conditioner - L'Oreal Botanicals safflower conditioner.
    P/T - Curl Junkie repair me
    D/T - Shea Moisture manuka honey or fruit fusion mask
    Styling - Paul Mitchell round trip, Paul Mitchell super sculpt glaze, Paul Mitchell sculpting foam.
  • CurlymcflyCurlymcfly Posts: 11Registered Users
    StephC79 wrote: »
    I don't have a review of the curly mousse but recommendations for shampoo and conditioner. For shampoo I've been alternating between Shea Moisture fruit fusion weightless shampoo and Maui Moisture curl quench shampoo, both available at Boots. And for conditioner I love Loreal Botanicals safflower conditioner from Boots.

Thank you so much! I have heard good things about Shea Moisture products so I'll definitely check that shampoo out. As for the conditoner, I hadn't even thought about brands like Loreal, so thanks! I'll have a look for that too :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file