Scott Musgrave Online Course

curlynccurlync Registered Users Posts: 219 Curl Neophyte
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Scott Musgrave now has an online course available, which teaches his MAP Method among other things. It does cost money ($97), but I wanted to put this out there in case it's of interest to anyone as there have been past posts about his method.

I personally haven't viewed the online course so can't speak to the specifics, as I live in his area and have learned Scott's method with him in person. I first saw Scott over two years ago and everything I learned from him was worth every penny! I have never been happier with my curls.

If anyone is interested: https://www.curlyhairartistry.com/p/the-map-method-online-course
He also has a video on his facebook page where he recently answered some questions regarding the course.
2c/3a
Porosity: low at roots; normal mid-shaft; high at ends
Texture: mix of medium & coarse
Density: medium

Low-Poo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather; CJ Gentle Cleansing
RO: GVP Conditioning Balm; Innersense Color Radiance
Stylers: MT Curly Custard; CHS Curl Keeper; UFD Curly Magic; Innersense I Create Volume

Occasional use: CJ Repair Me; Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo

CG (or mod CG since I low-poo?) since June 2015

Comments

• NikitaJoshiNikitaJoshi Registered Users Posts: 13 Curl Neophyte
    Hi, Thanks for sharing the post. It was really helpful. Does Scott have a private clinic as well ?
  • curlynccurlync Registered Users Posts: 219 Curl Neophyte
    Scott is in Cary, NC. If you're nearby you can have a private session with him, which is what I did. He'll talk to you about what frustrates you about your hair, your current routine, and walk you through all the tips and techniques you'll find in the online course. After he cuts and washes your hair, he'll show you how to apply the products but will actually have you apply them yourself as he walks you through all the steps, rather than doing it for you...that way when you leave his studio, you'll know you can recreate the look on your own everyday.
    2c/3a

Stylers: MT Curly Custard; CHS Curl Keeper; UFD Curly Magic; Innersense I Create Volume

• MyrnaMyrna Registered Users Posts: 2,472 Curl Connoisseur
    curlynyc, you went to his salon in NC??
  • curlynccurlync Registered Users Posts: 219 Curl Neophyte
    Myrna wrote: »
    curlynyc, you went to his salon in NC??
    Yes, I first saw him about two years ago for the full routine, learning session, etc...and go back every six months for a cut only.
    2c/3a

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file