CurlTalk

miscarriage, need prayers and uplifting

Elizabeth-20Elizabeth-20 Posts: 6Registered Users
I don't know how to start this off, i'm just asking for support and love, i'm finding myself in a hard place today.
i've been bleeding for the past 10 days and i just thought it was a period with abnormally painful cramps
i thought i got my period 13 days early from stress.
but after researching and looking into things i realized i was pregnant and i just had a miscarriage...
it scares me because i've already lost one beautiful baby at 26 weeks. and i'm just left wondering am I ever going to carry to full term?
i'm so devastated and just trying to process it all, i took the day after pill right after sex but i thought it worked, i even took pregnancy tests, and i thought there was a faint line but i was scared to lead myself into a false pregnancy for hope of actually being pregnant.
please, even if you don't beleive in god or you have a different perspective on things send me good thoughts and prayers.
thank you..

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Eliz, I'm so very, very sorry. I've never been pregnant but when I read your post tears came to my eyes. Of course, I will send every good wish to you and prayers for much better times ahead. Don't lose hope - if the 20 after your name is your age, you are young and have good years ahead of you.

I hope others who have experienced similar situations chime in. Please update us. {{{Hugs to Elizabeth-20}}}
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • bomegabomega Posts: 275Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Elizabeth,

I'm so sorry for your loss Elizabeth. I believe that you can get pregnant when the time is right. However, I want to encourage you to get in to see a doctor right away though. 10 days of bleeding is a long time even if you had a miscarriage, and it might be a sign of other problems. In addition, a gyno could be your first call to help you with any fertility issues you may have and can help sort out what you might need.
    Summer: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing - Citrus Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
    Winter: Alaffia Coconut & Shea Daily Hydrating - Lavender Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner

Fine, 2c, low porosity hair that I color using the 2-step henndigo with amla

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order
  • Elizabeth-20Elizabeth-20 Posts: 6Registered Users
    Update, i did go to the ER after a nurses recommendations to check for infection, the doctors did a vaginal exam and also a vaginal ultra sound to make sure i wasn't infected and tell me if i had any problems with my lady parts,
    all good news, no infections and no problems i should be able to carry to full term, but i need to be extremely careful, watch my diet, and my stress levels.
    they said the cause of early miscarriage is the chemical and chromosomes not forming right and the body naturally terminates the pregnancy... it honestly didn't make me feel any better hearing this but it gave me some insight as to why it happens
    thank you all so much for your love and prayers.
    I hope one day I will be able to show off baby pictures and have my rainbow baby <3
  • Elizabeth-20Elizabeth-20 Posts: 6Registered Users
    again, thank you all so much... it's still really difficult and hard to handle.
    but thank you <3 it really means alot to me