Extremely high dew recommendations

piccadilly13piccadilly13 Registered Users Posts: 79 Curl Neophyte
Hi all, I've been browsing the forum for recommendations but wondering if anyone else has anything to add.

I'm going to Thailand next month, and currently their dews are hovering somewhere in the 80 (!!!!!) range. So I'm trying to make my action plan.

I have somewhat fine, porous (but not damaged), 2b/3a hair.

Here are my questions:

1) Does it matter what I use to co-wash? Are there any certain ingredients I should stay away from in a co-wash, or is my As I Am Coconuts co-wash ok?

2) For leave-in, I know a lot of people skip it in high dews. I usually use KCKT but I know there are a lot of humectants in it. recommendations? ( I kind of feel like I need it because I need something to smooth/clump my hair after rinsing. It starts to dry F-A-S-T)

3) I usually mix BRHG with KCCC, but I think KCCC might be useless in this dew point. Also, it makes my hair take forever to dry, and I don't want to spend a lot of time drying my hair on vacation. Anyone mix any other stylers with BRHG for good results with high dew?

Anything you got for me is appreciated. :)
2c/3a, fine, high porosity
curly since 4/2008, CG since 3/27/2016

cowash: as i am coconut cowash
li: kckt
styler: kccc, brhg

Comments

• dandydandy Registered Users Posts: 346 Curl Novice
    I live in FL and swear by Curl keeper for the humidity, that and then FSG and Biosilks gel on top. I skip all moisturizers and just use Suave to co-wash.
    2c/3a ? fine/medium iii- tons of it! FL. Suave, TTNG, CJDF co wash, GDLI
    HG- FSG, CK, ReCoil, Aldi shique gelee, ACV, ccclite or fsg 4 2nd day sotc:JCNS
    curl journalhttp://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/curl_forum/viewthread/977/ :bounce:
    event.png

Badge001.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file