Can't pm anyone!

curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
I used to be able to click on a poster's name and could then send him/her a pm. Now when I click on a poster's name nothing happens. Anyone else having this problem?

How can you pm anyone? :thumbdown:
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    I'm having that problem too.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    I was able to PM you from the your name under the topic listing, not the actual post.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    You can also just do it manually; go into your User CP and select Send PM from the left-hand panel. Then type in the person's name. It's a pain, I know....
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Have you figured out the PM system with this new board? I'd love it if you all would help me test it! 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • SpiralliSpiralli Registered Users Posts: 3,684 Curl Connoisseur
    I'm going to wait for an easier option for PM-ing.  I can't figure it out from the info above.  

Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Spiralli said:
    I'm going to wait for an easier option for PM-ing.  I can't figure it out from the info above.  

With this new board, @Spiralli, just click the little envelope that's up above and to the right (above New Discussion), and click "new message." Enter a username who you want to PM and type away! I'll send you one as a test. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • SpiralliSpiralli Registered Users Posts: 3,684 Curl Connoisseur
    edited November 2017
    I don't see where I input the username of the person I want to start a PM with.  I see the envelope, and it pulls up my inbox with prior PM's I've had when I click the envelope, but I don't see where to input a new username.  ::straightens dunce cap::
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file