Maybe this section should be called "General Spamming".

MyrnaMyrna Registered Users Posts: 2,472 Curl Connoisseur
It's really disgusting - like a takeover. I dont understand how it is that this site cannot locate the source of the spam, dont people have to sign in?

Comments

• spirallyyoursspirallyyours Registered Users Posts: 69 Curl Neophyte
    I’ve never seen it go back 3 days before. I check every now and then but I really don’t know why. It’s too depressing to be on here. And the fact that this stuff stays up but actual user’s posts are getting deleted is unacceptable. There is some spam I reported in the threads that are still here from over a week ago. It’s just not going to get any better.
    3B with a little 3C mixed in. My hair's porosity is on the low, low. Fine, medium density. Finally reached shoulder length!

:wav:
  • 1001waves1001waves Registered Users Posts: 73 Curl Novice
    I noticed the hair types sections have way less spam than this one, so those are the only ones I keep up with these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cherub 2c/3a Fii,porous
    Wash:KC Come Clean
    Condition/Leave-in:Devacurl Delight
    Styling:
    AG:Recoil
    Love:protein Hate:Garnier
    Experiment:henna glossing
    Mod CG since 7/22/09
  • Guide 65Guide 65 Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 1,984 Curl Virtuoso
    Our lone moderator, Guide 63, has resigned. Before she left, she submitted me once again as a replacement mod, along with a couple other people. The powers that be have done nothing. So we are currently mod-less. I'm about to leave myself - there's no point in sticking around with all this spam. I keep checking in to see if anything has changed, but it's only changing for the worse. I've found a couple good facebook groups for curly talk.
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • spirallyyoursspirallyyours Registered Users Posts: 69 Curl Neophyte
    Well, since there is no mod present to delete my post at the moment...**** this site and whomever runs it for turning their backs on us, I will never use it again. If they honestly think that this is the only part of the website that they are leaving to rot they are dearly mistaken. The mobile site sucks and its incredibly frustrating navigating this site on desktop as well if you don't know what you're looking for.

If you're reading this and looking for other websites, google curly hair forums and pick whatever meets your fancy. I use Reddit personally now because people are pretty knowledgeable there but you do you. Good luck.
    3B with a little 3C mixed in. My hair's porosity is on the low, low. Fine, medium density. Finally reached shoulder length!

:wav:
  • Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    I sent another e-mail to Texture Media a couple of days ago. I never did get a response to my first one.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • nc_adminnc_admin Administrator Administrators Posts: 50 Administrator
    Hi everyone! Please don't give up on us! I promise... changes are coming.
    Changes for the better!
    Yes one of our guides did sadly have to leave us and I know there are others in the wings and we're really grateful for that and we'll be reaching out soon. Please stick with us.... there's a company meeting on Monday that will hopefully clear some things up and then we'll be rockin'!
  • rbbrbb Registered Users Posts: 4,356 Curl Connoisseur
    nc_admin wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Please don't give up on us! I promise... changes are coming.
    Changes for the better!
    Yes one of our guides did sadly have to leave us and I know there are others in the wings and we're really grateful for that and we'll be reaching out soon. Please stick with us.... there's a company meeting on Monday that will hopefully clear some things up and then we'll be rockin'!

And????????

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • nc_adminnc_admin Administrator Administrators Posts: 50 Administrator
    Am very sorry, rbb. I honestly thought I'd have some info to share with everyone by now. I'm still waiting... the managers are very busy, and haven't gotten back to me.
    Hopefully soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file