Chocolate party!!

SpinCycleSpinCycle Posts: 724Registered Users
A bunch of my friends and I are getting together Friday to watch movies and eat chocolate... yummy. :D Does anyone have a unique/favorite recipie for something chocolately? The main staples will be there... brownies, cookies, etc. but I want to be different. Thanks for your help!
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ~Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Fudge! :D

I'll find the recipe....I used to have a homeade one that tasted like Mr. Goodbar! :P

Sorry! I couldn't find the recipe....I haven't had fudge in a really long time. But another suggestion is chocolate fondue with fruits like strawberries and bananas for dipping!

check out www.yumyum.com .

HTH! :)

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • curlstormcurlstorm Posts: 8Registered Users
    That's so funny. Just two weeks ago I had a "Decadently Delicious Desserts (made with Chocolate) Party.

epicurious.com is great for recipes.

I made chocolate cups with homemade mousse (came out fabulous)
    Chocolate Royale Cheesecake
    Warm Chocolate Fantasy (a type of cake in individual ramekins with a soft gooey center)

Plus others...the 1st and 3rd desserts are from epicurious.com. A lot of their recipes look fabu but are really effortless.

Enjoy! We all (men and women) had a great time!

:D
    Because someone who speaks in such absolutes is always wrong.
  • the doctorthe doctor Posts: 393Registered Users
    Mix up some powdered sugar, cocoa and a little warm water till you get a modestly thick icing, then dunk the strawberries in.
    spring1onu wrote:
    I like having something "down below"
    smurfette wrote:
    What would you call it, sci-fi guru?
    don't click this. seriously.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file