SALE on Robert Craig!

CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
FYI for those who use the color, conditioner, or anything else Robert Craig!!! Trying to paste from my email.

https://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=53444&stc=1&d=1506455560

[FONT=&quot]Save!!![/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]30%[/FONT][FONT=&quot] off your next purchase of $120.00 or more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]Time to stock up on Robert Craig products at this incredible savings.[/FONT]
Use this on-line coupon code and [FONT=&quot]save 30% off your next purchase of $120.00 or more.[/FONT] (select items only and minimum purchase does not include shipping cost)
Sale includes all haircolor, shampoos and our 16 oz. conditioner
[FONT=&quot]Enter code 3017[/FONT] when checking out and be sure to use the refresh button. This savings will expire on October 31, 2017.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Save!!![/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]15%[/FONT][FONT=&quot] off your next purchase of $40.00 or more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]Time to stock up on Robert Craig products at this incredible savings.[/FONT]
Use this on-line coupon code and [FONT=&quot]save 15% off your next purchase of $40.00 or more.[/FONT] (select items only and minimum purchase does not include shipping cost)
Sale includes all haircolor, shampoos and our 16 oz. conditioner
[FONT=&quot]Enter code 1517[/FONT] when checking out and be sure to use the refresh button. This savings will expire on October 31, 2017.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A note from Robert Craig[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]:
October is breast cancer awareness month. Having lost my mother to breast cancer this is a subject that has always touched me in a personal way. Please use this time to remind friends, family and even strangers to get regular exams and learn how to do a self examination. Early detection is the key.

We are offering the coupons above hoping your savings will be used as a part of breast cancer awareness month in any way you deem appropriate.

My hair color has been shown to render excellent results when used by those going through cancer treatments or right after treatments. Doctors may have discouraged coloring due to the amount of chemicals and/or chemical reactions that may take place during therapies. My color contains only 11 ingredients and the lowest amount of dyes than other products in the same category. It's superior gentle formulation does not cause the damage of typical salon or over the counter hair colors. I think this is a great benefit to those wanting an alternative product. How we look can directly effect how we feel so I think Color by Robert Craig is a wonderful choice for those wanting to color during a time of healing. Please phone 800-917-2566 if you have questions.
Click here to shop the sale

Thank you for being a loyal customer, and remember to schedule your cancer screening today!

Robert Craig [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file