CurlTalk

I mixed up my own concotion

libranessentialibranessentia Posts: 84Registered Users
Well, I was curious about making my own daily conditioner. So, today before i went to school i ran around the house looking for conditioners and moisturizers and what not, and what I did was mix some oil that I forgot completely about. It had oils like sunflower seed, jojoba, and some other names that i can't remember right now, lol; Infusium, Ojon (it's a liquid hair volumizer, plus it has conditoners in it), and water. Put it into a spray bottle, and decided to use it on my hair when i wake up in the mornings to revitalize it. I used it today and it made my hair really shiny, my curls popped out, and it was soft to the touch, but i don't know if this is a good mix or not. But I'm trying it. What do you all think about this mix? Does it sound promising...or a bad thing to do? :?
4a, OS Cottony, Spirals and Waves randomly scattered over my head
Check me out!! I have a fotki!!

Due to a serious hiatus and complete laziness (lol), my fotki albums are all locked. When im up to updating I'll have them opened for you all to view. Until then...no peeking :) Thanks!
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Flibranessentia%2F" class="Popup

Comments

• soon2bsoon2b Posts: 220Registered Users
    It sounds fine to me, you have to go with whatever works for your hair. If you like the results....continue to use it. In a week or less of using it I'm sure your hair will let you know if it likes the combo. :wink:
    event.png

Hair Type: small 3c patch in the center, mostly 4a with a patch of 4b at my temples
    Shampoo: Suave daily clarifying ( when I feel that need)
    Conditioners: AOHSR, MM, olive oil
    Styler/Leave-in: SheaMoisture, Fantasia IC, HNS
  • denisemouniedenisemounie Posts: 255Registered Users
    Sounds good! I did something similar this weekend and sat under the dryer. If your hair likes it, then I say go for it... happy mixing! :wink:
    4a/4b... at this point, Henna has to be my friend, cause I've tried EVERYTHING else!!

Henna, Afro Detangler, KBB hair cream, Vitamin E oil, Qhemet AOHC, AND no more letting my hair dry curly... darn knots are driving me crazy!!:happy7:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fdenisemounie%2F" class="Popup