CurlTalk

FSO: Lots of Curl Junkie + Deva Wave Maker!

MaggieTMaggieT Posts: 175Registered Users Curl Novice
I'm selling lots of products that are great products but not currently working for my hair. All come from a smoke-free home! I have:

Curl Junkie Repair me, 12 oz, used only once so 90-95% full. Retail was $29, I'm asking $25.

CJ Curl Rehab, Strawberry Ice-Cream scent, 8 oz, 75% full. Retail was $20, I am asking $13.

CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing condish, 12 oz, 75% full. Retail was $20, I am asking $13.

CJ Beauticurls Strengthening condish, 12 oz. 25% full. Retail was $22, I am asking $6.

CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, 12 oz, 65% full. Retail was $20, I am asking $13.

CJ Beauticurls Leave-in condish, 8 oz, 90% full. Retail was $19, I am asking $16.

Deva Wave Maker, 5 oz, 30% full. Retail was $26, I am asking $8.

Even if what you buy needs Priority shipping, I will calculate shipping at the First-Class rate from 12401 where wherever you are. If you buy two or more products from me, shipping will be on me. :) I am an experienced and reliable trader (I have great eBay ratings too if you'd like to see them!) and would prefer payment by Paypal if that works for you, though I am flexible and open to other options as well. :)

I have pics of all the products but I can't figure out how to add them into this post! If someone can tell me how or if I can figure it out later when my little guy is napping, I will do it. I can always text them to you too if you'd like to see them.

Thanks for reading!
--
3b, fine, medium density, normal porosity
Wash: Deva No Poo, sometime Phytojoba, Avalon lemon when needs clarifying
Rinse-out: Deva One Condition, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening, Phytojoba (kinda heavy for my hair but good noisture)
DT: CJ CCCCL, or KCKT
Leave-in: Phytokeratine, CCCCL
Styling: Deva Coconut Supercream or their Wave Maker with a little CS over the top

Comments

• MaggieTMaggieT Posts: 175Registered Users Curl Novice
    Just bumping this up -- feel free to make an offer on any or all! :)
    --
    Rinse-out: Deva One Condition, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening, Phytojoba (kinda heavy for my hair but good noisture)
    Styling: Deva Coconut Supercream or their Wave Maker with a little CS over the top
  • roseyafropuffsroseyafropuffs Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hey there, are your products avaiiable still? :)
  • roseyafropuffsroseyafropuffs Posts: 3Registered Users
    I am interested in the Curl Junkie Curl rehab/strawberry scent. :)
    Hey there, are your products avaiiable still? :)

They sure are! I'd be happy for you to have it. :)
    --
    All taken now, thank you! :)
    --
  • wavyflygirlwavyflygirl Posts: 7Registered Users
    Hi...how about $18 for the Repair me?