Sorry.

MorrisonFan91MorrisonFan91 Posts: 609Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Sorry, pals!!

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,775Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    What is going on sweetie. I'm here for you.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • bomegabomega Posts: 1,355Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Hi MorrisonFan, I can't reply to your message because you are set to not receive them. Will reply when I can.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order
    I'm very worried.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • MorrisonFan91MorrisonFan91 Posts: 609Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    What is going on sweetie. I'm here for you.
    hi, Lotsa-pal

1 of my co-workers went rogue and they private purchased the euthanize drugs than killed a doggie I was trying to help overcome fear nips habit.
    That is so horriible. You have such a big heart which makes it break easily.
    From Michael Berg:

• StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    That's awful Morrison, what on earth possessed him/her?
    You don't need to be apologising for anything
    (((Morrison)))
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file