Renpure Viva Curl line

faithiebee123faithiebee123 Registered Users Posts: 26 Curl Neophyte
Can anyone review this? Is it CG safe? Good, bad, pros, cons? Also curious about the Renpure products in general as well. :)
2a/b fine strands, medium density, possibly medium/high porosity

Current products:
SM raw shea butter moisture retention shampoo and conditioner 
LA Looks mega hold gel (the yellow one)
looking for a leave-in

Comments

• Misshell81Misshell81 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Im probably a bit late to get to you. I have hi porosity, medium density 3c hair. I just used this last night. I had a bad experience with another brand and was just looking for something to add some moisture and to be good to my hair. My store didnt have much i hadnt already tried so i grabbed this. Before bed i clarified my hair, did a dc, and then used this. I woke up with the softest curls ever! And i even slept on them with my hair DOWN! I couldnt believe it. I never do that cuz it usually doesnt work out! I liked it so much im going back this morning to get the gel they have!
  • faithiebee123faithiebee123 Registered Users Posts: 26 Curl Neophyte
    Im probably a bit late to get to you. I have hi porosity, medium density 3c hair. I just used this last night. I had a bad experience with another brand and was just looking for something to add some moisture and to be good to my hair. My store didnt have much i hadnt already tried so i grabbed this. Before bed i clarified my hair, did a dc, and then used this. I woke up with the softest curls ever! And i even slept on them with my hair DOWN! I couldnt believe it. I never do that cuz it usually doesnt work out! I liked it so much im going back this morning to get the gel they have!
    Sorry I just saw this! That's very helpful actually! Maybe I'll try it after all! :) thanks! 
    2a/b fine strands, medium density, possibly medium/high porosity

Current products:
    SM raw shea butter moisture retention shampoo and conditioner 
    LA Looks mega hold gel (the yellow one)
    looking for a leave-in

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file