The Spammers here think they are being so subtle

hmkennyhmkenny Posts: 1,465Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Digging up ancient threads and posting helpful tips for whatever service they think they are subtly promoting.:occasion9:
3a/medium texture/normal porosity

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,708Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    does anyone else notice a huge increase in spam over the summer? it's on all my sites and i've even had a lot of cell phone spam!
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • hmkennyhmkenny Posts: 1,465Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I haven't on my phone, but beware of Facebook Messenger. I have always resented having to install a second, very nosy app, in order for someone to message me on FB, so I refuse to install it. An elderly friend of mine just got his first smart phone and it came with FB and messenger and he is constantly getting spam text messages. I have to fix it for him next time I visit. If this came pre-installed on my phone I wouldn't have bought it. I am trying to quit facebook anyway.
    3a/medium texture/normal porosity
  • bomegabomega Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    The suble approach my be a successful tactic though. I reported the bust size post days ago, and it's still there. Seems the mods think it's fine.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Whew! The uptick is keeping me hopping.

bomega, thanks for reporting the spam. I sent you a pm.

Guide63

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file