We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

WHO'S MORE APPROACHABLE?

I've noticed that a LOT of people come up to me to ask questions -- how do you get to the high schoool? -- What time is it? -- Have you seen a guy wearing a green shirt walk by? -- and I was wondering if this is caused by my curliness.
~Shauna~

...2C-3A with a little 2A-ness in the back... why won't the back just switch over to 3A too? CURL, you hair! CURL like your friends! *sigh*
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Bethann20Bethann20 Posts: 11Registered Users
    I'm not sure the answer to your question, but people always approach me too. Maybe it's just me and not my hair- maybe I just look friendly. Or maybe it's just because I live in the middle of nowhere (vs. a big city) and everyone is friendly. :P

It would be interesting to do a little experiment- straighten your hair for a bit and see what happens.
    Type 2B with some 3A spirals in the front and underneath
  • jenniferliannejenniferlianne Posts: 1Registered Users
    I get this too. People will cross the street to ask me for directions. I wonder -- what was wrong with the people on the other side of the street? Short girl / curly hair / no makeup == non-threatening.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file