CurlTalk

Suave

I was using up some old product, specifically Suave Volumizing Mouse (knock off of Paul Mitchell). Even though it had cones in it.....I loved it! I consistently had good hair for 5 days in a row. Even 2nd day hair 1x. I ran out and went to buy some more and now I cannot find it. Does anyone know if this product has been discontinued? Or how I can find out? I did see a new Suave (volumizing) mousse in a pink can. Maybe this is the replacement? It's so cheap, I should've just bought it and tried it. Instead....I took everyones advice and bought some Joico. Used it 1x and didn't have very good results.
3B
Growing out from a pixie cut. Long process but I'm getting there.

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    This one?

79400-89120.jpg

If so, it looks like they still make it, just in a new package. Suave recently did a revision of their entire line, and some stores are slower than others. You may have to hunt around a bit to find it. Good luck!

ETA: Here's the link on the Suave website where I found it: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.suave.com%2Fproducts.aspx%3Fcoll%3DProfessionals%26amp%3Bcat%3DMousse%26amp%3Bsec%3Dhssa" class="Popup
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    I think they have a new volumizing mousse it's in a purple can now...I believe it's part of their new volumizing professionals line...

I think it's pretty much this mousse in a new package though:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.suave.com%2Fproducts.aspx%3Fcoll%3DProfessionals%26amp%3Bcat%3DMousse%26amp%3Bsec%3Dhssa" class="Popup

I've still seen the pink cans of mousse at walmart.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • KristaRoseKristaRose Posts: 546Registered Users
    Yep! Just like in the can above (the white one).However, I gotta say that I did have better results today with the Joico than I did yesterday. It was raining here yesterday, though. Also, last week was perfect curly hair weather. Maybe my hair looked so good last week b/c of weather vs. the Suave mousse. Because it didn't volumize at all. I normally steer clear of anything "volumizing". And I didn't like it when I first bought it back when. So instead of searching the world over, I'm just gonna convince myself it was the weather. :D
    3B
  • KristaRoseKristaRose Posts: 546Registered Users
    I called Suave customer care - they never heard of this product. What the heck?!? It does, however, turn out that I was not using JoiWhip - I was using Joico Thermal Design Foam. No wonder I didn't get the results everyone said. I'm still going to keep looking for the Suave. I know it existed at one time or another........
    3B