how do i get good curls

royal_ringletsroyal_ringlets Posts: 2Registered Users
HI i'm 11 and have short frizy curls. i was wondering if some one can help me tame it or get rid of it.

PS i am new to this sight. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Comments

• royal_ringletsroyal_ringlets Posts: 2Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by royal_ringlets:
    HI i'm 11 and have short frizy curls. i was wondering if some one can help me tame it or get rid of it.

PS i am new to this sight. :confused: :confused: :confused:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:confused: :confused: :confused:
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Welcome royal_ringlets icon_biggrin.gif Your gonna find a ton of help here with your hair, but you might have some more luck if you post on the "General Discussion about Curly Hair" Board.

Hope you find lots of help, everyone here is great, CC icon_biggrin.gif

[ June 18, 2002: Message edited by: CurlyCanadian ]
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SMLSML Posts: 2Registered Users
    I know your confused, but its ok. Try infusium 23 leave in treatment. Put it in a spray bottle and spray it on after you condition. See what happens. Let it dry naturally. It takes the frizz away.

Don't panic. It gets better as you get older.

[ June 27, 2002: Message edited by: SML ]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file