Ouidad Texture Taffy, Wave Create Spray

Therese1Therese1 Posts: 1,719Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I just bought these from Ulta the other day--haven't used them yet. Anyone else have experience with these products? I know that the Polished Curl really likes the Texture Taffy.
Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
RO: IN Harmonic
LI: As I Am; CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel
Normal- to low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair

Comments

• LfergusonLferguson Posts: 1Registered Users
    Just outside of heaven in Quidad Fort Lauderdale, FL. Flagship salon.

First off, I want to say that this was a bucket list experience for me! Not that I have plans to check out anytime soon, but OMG, OMG this was a dream come true!!!

Chad & Igor, owners and superiors Stylers did an #awesome job on my hair, as It now feels soft, shiny, totally manageable &totally moves in the wind. Chad's Triple treat conditioner has my curls bouncy and shiny. It and the botanical boost are now my two favorite products. Actually, all their products are great and I know they have imparted a shine I've never seen before on my hair. I first found out about them, the products, and the concept while in Japan accompanying my husband on his Naval tour of duty in Yokosuka. Curly haired girls of all colors were using them and of course word spread quickly about how great they are! I used them specifically for frizz control as it rains there three months out of the year! Now, returning to Quidad products, styles and techniques (rake and shake)... you'll have to see it ...my hair feels hydrated in such a fashion that I know the products go down to the core penetrating the shaft and enriching the cuticle. I mean can we talk hair here, that is beautifully nourished, I'm just saying- they got skills!! This salon, stylists, and their products are giving curly haired girls something to smile about! I now have that million dollar look and I thank them for it!
    If I lived in the area, I would return to make this my regular salon although there are a few other locations I could visit such as, NY and Santa Monica on the West coast. I highly recommend you check them out as they do wonders specializing in us with curly hairs, but doing a fabulous job on all hair types with their salons for anyone wanting to fall in love with their beautiful curls again!
    Trina and Shai were great sytlists helping with my conditioner/product selection as well!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file