Which low poo doe you recommend?

curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
Please tell me your best recommendation for a Low Poo. If it is available in the drugstore, so much the better, but if some more expensive brand is terrific, I'll consider it.

I've either bee using Deva Curl No Poo or a regular sulfate shampoo, but I'd like to cut out the use of sulfates as much as possible.

Thanks!
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Curl Connoisseur
    curlypearl wrote: »
    Please tell me your best recommendation for a Low Poo. If it is available in the drugstore, so much the better, but if some more expensive brand is terrific, I'll consider it.

I've either bee using Deva Curl No Poo or a regular sulfate shampoo, but I'd like to cut out the use of sulfates as much as possible.

Thanks!
    I use Renpure's Luxurious Argan Oil shampoo and like it fairly well. I don't use it every wash, but when I do, it leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped. If you're scent sensitive, the fragrance is a lot like baby powder, but it doesn't linger. I don't find it overwhelming in the shower either.

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks Geek Chic! Good recommendation! I like argan oil. I"m definitely going to get this. Also, I had brain surgery around 7 years ago and lost my ability to smell although I can still taste food so the scent won't bother me. :thumright:
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
  • Naturalbeauty1Naturalbeauty1 Registered Users Posts: 4
    The co-wash by Bella Curls is a nourishing splash of coconut oils rich in minerals. Conditioner washing your curly hair will result in healthier, more conditioned, and super clean locks. You can find it along with the rest of the product line at Target. Here is a link to the line Target : Expect More. Pay Less.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks NaturalBeauty1! That sounds good enough to eat. I always welcome a good rec and it was nice of you to supply the link.

Meanwhile, I actually bought something called Curls Blueberry Bliss which is a sulfate free cleanser. It's slightly blue from the blueberries which I find funny. I think the blueberries are kind of a gimmick but Curls is supposed to be a good co. so I'll try it.

Now I have 2 additional suggestions - yours and Geek_Chic's! Great - thanks again to both of you.
  • MyrnaMyrna Registered Users Posts: 2,472 Curl Connoisseur
    SM Jamaican Black Castor Oil; Dragon's blood or African water mint shampoos.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file