Roll call...

SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 146Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Who is still around?

Comments

• JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,176Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Im here
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Spider's in the house!

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,661Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    :wave:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,689Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Still the lone Aussie here!
    3b in South Australia.
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,289Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    hey you little speck of a girl :)
    I'm around..
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • Therese1Therese1 Posts: 1,719Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm here. It feels like a ghost town, though!
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: As I Am; CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel
    Normal- to low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • hmkennyhmkenny Posts: 1,409Registered Users Curl Novice
    I'm here! Everyone should come back because I don't think the board admin cares what goes on here anymore, lmao.
    3a/medium texture/normal porosity
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,796Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    hmkenny wrote: »
    I'm here! Everyone should come back because I don't think the board admin cares what goes on here anymore, lmao.

So true!!!! lol
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,506Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i'm here!
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 146Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This is the first time I've been back since last November. Dang. Anything new?
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    I peek in now and again
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,971Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm here - :icescream:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
    CP, you gonna share that ice cream? it's been HOT!

:D
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

• fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users
    Here!
  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    On a whim decided to come find nc.com & check the boards!

Is there an app?
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,132Registered Users
    I need to buy some hair supplies, so I decided to log in. I can now finally post without it kicking me out. I doubt the CurlTalk app works, though. I'm so glad some of you are still here. :-)
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
    CurlTalk App has been gone for awhile, Tapatalk works well though.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,132Registered Users
    CurlTalk App has been gone for awhile, Tapatalk works well though.

Tapatalk doesn't seem to be available in GooglePlay.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 146Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Checking in again. We need a curly reunion.
    hell yeah! who's got the wine?

My blog:

• irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    rouquinne wrote: »
    hell yeah! who's got the wine?

*raises hand*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I care. I'm sorry that you think I don't. There is only so much I can do as a non employee aka volunteer.

It is good to see the old members. Please do come back.

Guide63
    IROC! GOLDY!! FRAU!!! *squee* *hug* *hug* *hug*

hand over the wine!

My blog:

• MorrisonFan91MorrisonFan91 Posts: 561Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I am newer, . Still here & learning :flower: .
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,971Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I hope everyone has had some good luck recently.

I miss you guys when you disappear - come back!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
    Hi CP. How are you doing? I'm having surgery on Oct 9th. A neck & lower face lift. I have a pre-op appt on Monday. A woman coming over to clean my apartment on the 6th. Need to stock up on some soups to eat. I will be pretty much on my own. My upstairs neighbors are good to take and pick me up for the surgery. I told my roommate thinking at least he would be here after work in case I needed anything, but he started telling me horror stories and said good luck & went into his room. My daughter & I aren't speaking once again. I am so burnt out with my life revolving around hers. I tried to explain this to her & her come back was that as her mom & grandmother this is what I'm suppose to do. I told her I needed a break from her & her life. I should be able to have a life myself. I raised her. She has made some bad choices. I don't feel I should have to pay for them. So, anyway she won't be here for me. I will have no one to be here for me. I will have medication & bottled water on my night stand & soup to heat up when I am hungry. I have my post-op on the 11th and I will drive myself even tho' I was told not to. I feel so alone right now with this, but I am strong & can do this.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,689Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Sorry to hear things aren't good with your daughter Lotsa, especially after all the support you've given her and your grandkids in recent months. Seems a bit unfair that she doesn't see any merit in repaying the favour. Hope all goes well with your surgery, take care.
    3b in South Australia.
  • hmkennyhmkenny Posts: 1,409Registered Users Curl Novice
    Good luck with your surgery! I hope someone pulls through for you. My sister had plastic surgery on her face and I stayed the weekend with her. I'm so glad I was there it was rougher than she anticipated. She only wanted me to stay with the dogs while she was away having the surgery but when she got home I just couldn't leave her. I hope I'm not scaring you but it is surgery and it knocks you for a loop. It would be great if someone can look in on you. :)
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    Hi CP. How are you doing? I'm having surgery on Oct 9th. A neck & lower face lift. I have a pre-op appt on Monday. A woman coming over to clean my apartment on the 6th. Need to stock up on some soups to eat. I will be pretty much on my own. My upstairs neighbors are good to take and pick me up for the surgery. I told my roommate thinking at least he would be here after work in case I needed anything, but he started telling me horror stories and said good luck & went into his room. My daughter & I aren't speaking once again. I am so burnt out with my life revolving around hers. I tried to explain this to her & her come back was that as her mom & grandmother this is what I'm suppose to do. I told her I needed a break from her & her life. I should be able to have a life myself. I raised her. She has made some bad choices. I don't feel I should have to pay for them. So, anyway she won't be here for me. I will have no one to be here for me. I will have medication & bottled water on my night stand & soup to heat up when I am hungry. I have my post-op on the 11th and I will drive myself even tho' I was told not to. I feel so alone right now with this, but I am strong & can do this.
    3a/medium texture/normal porosity
    I had a face lift 15 years ago. I slept most of the 1st day. I've had my breasts lifted 1 1/2 years ago & I was up that day walking around. My upstairs neighbors will be available for me & I have another neighbor & a friend who wants to check in on me. I'm hopeful my daughter & I will make up by then. She knows when I am having my surgery. The 1st week I can't walk any dogs. It will be nice not to have any dog around. It will be like a vacation to me. LOL! I will still be swollen & bruised the 2nd week, but can continue with my business.
    From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file