We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes

Learn more!

Where is Rosa from Christo salon in Manhattan?

dreamcurlsdreamcurls Posts: 104Registered Users
Does anyone know how to reach Rosa from Christo salon? I called to book a haircut with her and they said she was no longer there. And of course they would not tell me where she went. Thanks!

Comments

• rbbrbb Posts: 4,123Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    if you know her last name, google her. she just might come up.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: cj aloe fix gel, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab.
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • KilmogannyKilmoganny Posts: 1Registered Users
    This is to answer the person looking for Rosa After almost a year of searching, she is ar studio hair craft by Ray in the Gregory hotel on 34th street. I just want to add that before I found her I had my hair cut by Mariana at Christo and am very very happy. This is a big endorsement because zi saw Rosa for several years, had one haircut by someone else at christo after she left and wasn't happy, but Mariana did a wonderful job.
  • dreamcurlsdreamcurls Posts: 104Registered Users
    Hi, I only had my hair styled by Rosa never cut. I had one cut at Christo by Alice but hated it. I am looking for a new stylist and was going to try Rosa but then she had left. So would you recommend going to Marianna or Rosa, since you have had your hair cut by both. My hair is very fine. Thanks.
  • oldiesgirloldiesgirl Posts: 26Registered Users Curl Novice
    I also have fine hair and am looking for a new stylist as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file