What is my hair type?

contmirunacontmiruna Posts: 2Registered Users
I assume I am a 3 type kind of girl, but exactly what kind would you say I am? Please, I need suggestions.

This is what my hair looks like: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet :smile:

Comments

• naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    What beautiful hair. Princess hair in fact. Looks 3B ish to me.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • ramonamillerramonamiller Posts: 1Registered Users
    You hair looks just awesome! What are you doing to it? What hair care means do you use?
    I always dreamed of curly hair like yours but mine is so thin and straight! I read on domyessay.today that curly people are much less subjected to hair loss.
  • contmirunacontmiruna Posts: 2Registered Users
    Thank you very much! I actually came on this forum to learn how to take care of my hair.. I have no routine to mentain it other than wash my hair,let air dry and hope for the best :smile:. Thank you very much for your responses!
  • naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Woah, that's amazing that you just wash and air dry, no product. Actually I'm getting to the point where I barely use product in my hair... but not everyone can get away with that. If you want to learn more about curly hair care, I'd highly recommend reading curly girl: the handbook (revised edition if possible) by lorraine massey. I don't follow everything in there but it's a great starting point. From there you experiment to see what works best for you.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file