New here!

jleigh333jleigh333 Registered Users Posts: 1
I've looked around on this website many times but I just created an account. I've been seriously addicted to my flat iron for years but I'm really trying to take better care of my hair and embrace my curls. I've got a lot of damage right now so it's not curling as well as it used to (especially the ends) but I'm hoping over time it will get better. I definitely need a good trim/cut but I haven't done it yet because I'm afraid of losing the length. Looking forward to getting on here more and learning how to manage and love my hair. :)

Comments

• Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    Hello! Nice to have you here. :)
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • curly_sadiecurly_sadie Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hello! It sounds like we have some things in common. I have also been addicted to my flat iron and now am also in dire need of a haircut but I don't have a stylist that I frequent. I'm so scared of coming out of the salon with an afro!

I'm sure we'll both get around to taking the leap of faith and getting a cut when we're ready. :)

Best of luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file