online store security

Ethel_CookEthel_Cook Registered Users Posts: 49
I'm running a small online store with my curlfriends. We have variety of organic oils and some DIY hair care products. Though our humble business is not really earning that much, we still want to ensure its protection from hackers. Could you please suggest any reliable web security software that is good enough to cover all our site's web pages? Thanks.

Comments

• merlenmerlen Registered Users Posts: 3
    Sorry, I don't have any idea.
  • DinaWestleyDinaWestley Registered Users Posts: 15
    Ethel_Cook wrote: »
    I'm running a small online store with my curlfriends. We have variety of organic oils and some DIY hair care products. Though our humble business is not really earning that much, we still want to ensure its protection from hackers. Could you please suggest any reliable web security software that is good enough to cover all our site's web pages? Thanks.

You can check directly with a cyber security company who focuses entirely on web security and prevention of data breaches. But, wait, I suddenly thought about a retina web security. That might help.
  • Ethel_CookEthel_Cook Registered Users Posts: 49
    I did a Google search for retina web security and I found this web security scanner. Now, I just need to talk to the person who created our app to check if it would be of some help. Thanks for the advice!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file