is there a conditioner that...

twistedgirltwistedgirl Posts: 87Registered Users Curl Neophyte
is there a conditioner that is CG friendly and thick (not too thick but not liquidy either)??? but nothing like devachan products or jessicurl products or suave... i cant get those where i live... is there any like pantene pro-v or head and sholders.. things like that ...?

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Have you tried the L'Oreal Nutrigloss for long curly hair? It's CG and pretty thick.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • 1curlydoc1curlydoc Posts: 158Registered Users
    B2B pomegranate is cg and pretty thick.
    thick 3b; currently loving Devacurl and Kinky-Curly

• Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    AH! No Pantene Pro V! Bad Bad Bad!
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Tigi Moisture Maniac is pretty thick
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    Are you in Ecuador?

do you have any health food stores or organic type places where you live? you can usually have pretty good luck finding CG friendly hair products in those types of places.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file