Does this sound like a good routine to retain length?

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Wash once a week in twists using cantu
Maybe prepoo overnight w/aloe Vera gel or oil
DC / cantu conditioner mixed with olive, avocado, sweet almond and jojoba oils then steam my hair for 20 minutes
After shampooing I spray with aloe Vera juice, apply a cream moisturizer then seal with jojoba oil
Air dry in twists
At night I again spray with aloe Vera juice, apply a cream moisturizer then seal with jojoba oil and twist or do Bantu knots
I usually wear my hair up during the week
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• AquarielleAquarielle Posts: 64Registered Users
    Wash once a week in twists using cantu
    Maybe prepoo overnight w/aloe Vera gel or oil
    DC / cantu conditioner mixed with olive, avocado, sweet almond and jojoba oils then steam my hair for 20 minutes
    After shampooing I spray with aloe Vera juice, apply a cream moisturizer then seal with jojoba oil
    Air dry in twists
    At night I again spray with aloe Vera juice, apply a cream moisturizer then seal with jojoba oil and twist or do Bantu knots
    I usually wear my hair up during the week
    Sounds like it to me!
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file