Today Is My Birthday....

LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
Not having a good day. I have 6 dogs here and my grandson has been coming by to help me walk them. This morning he came over & when he knocked on the door all 6 went crazy. I was leaning over trying to keep them from getting out as I was letting him in & my back blew out. My back has been bad for 5 years or more now but I've been OK. I ended up on the floor unable to get up. My grandson helped me to my bedf & made an ice pack for me. He talked to me about nursing homes. :shaking:

I have 2 men pursuing me right now. One wants to fly me to TX to spend a weekend with me & the other one wants to spend a couple of days in Payson, AZ at a romantic hotel there. Not too bad for a 66 year old woman with a bad back. LOL!!!
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I forgot to add that my roommate told me last night that she is moving out. Her son dropped out of college & wants to move in with her. She is looking for an apartment. I told her he could sleep on the couch & it would save her money. She is thinking about it, but I'm pretty sure she will move out.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    Happy birthday, Lotsa! So did you take any of these guys up on their offer?
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
    No, I decided to do a day trip to Payson & figure out the TX thing. My FWB came by to pick up his dog. He's been in Palm Springs. He kept kissing me. We don't usually do a lot of kissing. It's just sex. He told me he missed me and I was the sexiest woman he's ever met. He told me he wanted to cook dinner for me when my back is better. It's crazy becuz I haven't combed my hair all day & no makeup. I'm not sure if I even brushed my teeth today. He kissed my neck & told me how much he loved the way I smelled. I haven't bathed today. It was a nice b'day gift. LOL!
    From Michael Berg:

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    Happy birthday and feel better soon! (Ruptured disc?)

• StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    A belated Happy Birthday Lotsa. It was mine last Friday and I too put my back out a few weeks ago. Similarities end there though, no men chasing me!
    Hopefully you'll find a roommate who likes dogs so you won't have to spend your time cooped up in your room with them.
    3b in South Australia.
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    A belated Happy Birthday Lotsa. It was mine last Friday and I too put my back out a few weeks ago. Similarities end there though, no men chasing me!
    Hopefully you'll find a roommate who likes dogs so you won't have to spend your time cooped up in your room with them.
    3b in South Australia.
  • maria_imaria_i Registered Users Posts: 1,765 Curl Connoisseur
    Happy birthday Lotsa!
    Hope you're feeling better today.:thumright:
    3a/b.
    Mexico City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Happy Belated Birthday, Starmie.

Still hurting today. 2 dogs are leaving this evening & another 1 tmrw.
    From Michael Berg:

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Happy belated Birthday Lotsa! You are always youthful in your looks and your outlook.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Happy belated bday! Nice, you got a birthday kiss!
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Hi Starmie - I hope you had a bang-up birthday and that your back is feeling better now! :thumright:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
    I have 2 DR apointments tmrw. One to my new primary DR as a new patiernt & one to a chiropracter . I have to get a referral from primary. I dread trying to drive & finding these places, Hope this will help.
    From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file