Morrison I Need You....LOL!

LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
I have ended up with 6 dogs. My house is crazy right now. I tried walking them all together & got so tied up in their leashes that I couldn't walk. A neighbor helped me. So I tried walking 2 at a time and when trying to get out the door 3 sprinted out. I was chasing them down. Fortunately, a worker here & a neighbor helped me round them up. I'm stressed becuz my roommate & her daughter are not dog friendly so I am stuck with them in my room. They have been fed & walked, but I know there will be another walk b4 bedtime. This weekend is going to be horrible with my roommate here the whole time. It is also my birthday weekend & this is how I will be spending it. I need help!
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Not sure what you're looking for, but if an easier way to walk, try picking up a few braces. Worked great with my Moms dogs!

Happy Birthday :)
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    My grandson was walking his dog and came by last night. He was concerned that I didn't answer the door. I had all the dogs in my bedroom & had my patio door open. He came to the patio and calling out to me. He could see that I was stressed so he offered to help me out this weekend. He is spending his weekend helping me out. He is 13 and such a wonderful young man. I told him I would pay him and he said no we are family. I will definetly pay him. I wish my daughters had the same since of family. They are takers. He is a giver like me. I love him so much. I ordered pizza for us last night. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    Maybe a few trips to the dog park to wear them out?

I wish you or Morrison lived near me. We have a wedding in July and I hate the idea of sending mine to a stranger's house...or boarding him.

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I'm down to 2 with another one coming tonight until Sunday. Can't take them to the dog park with my back problem. I'm just now able to walk them a short distance, The older dog developed the runs early this morning. Went on my patio. I was thinking this was better than my carpet, but he managed to go in the house while I was at my morning chiro appt. I've been on my hands & knees scrubbing which I'm not suppose to be doing. I'm really sick of watching dogs. My carpet looks terrible. Roommates have complained about the barking which I hate too. I wish I could find something else I could do from my home.
    From Michael Berg:

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Supposedly Amazon is doing a big hire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file