Slow Growth

Ravon08Ravon08 Posts: 29Registered Users
Hello. My name is Ravon. I just BC'ed January 27th for the 5th time. I actually shaved my head this time. It has been almost 2 months and my hair has barely grew. I wash and condition it every night. What should I do?

Comments

• BrainyhairedBrainyhaired Posts: 4Registered Users
    Ravon08 wrote: »
    Hello. My name is Ravon. I just BC'ed January 27th for the 5th time. I actually shaved my head this time. It has been almost 2 months and my hair has barely grew. I wash and condition it every night. What should I do?

Hi Ravon. I too had shaved my hair off, twice, so I can relate. Here is a list of things that will help with your hair growth, that has helped me, where you will get faster results.

Internal Products-
    1. DE- Hands down, Diatomaceous Earth will kick start your hair growth and gives it a boost. some people grow about 2 inches a month from that alone. After the first couple of months, it stops working as well, so take it for two months, then stop for a couple or few months, and restart again. But, babe, do your own research first to see if it's something you are willing to try. Make sure it is food grade.
    2. Biotin- People swear by this, and at times they take mega doses. I haven't taken it consistently, so I don't know how well it works, but sooo many people swear by it.
    3. Collagen- Marine Collagen is better. I have used it, and it has worked fabulously and made my skin soo much clearer and softer. You can add Vitamin C when you take it for better absorption. And you can add MSM too. This will make your hair and nail longer for sure.
    4. There's a keratin supplement from Life Extension with Verisol. You will need to google it. A few friends of mine has tried it and swear by it.
    5. Beef Gelatin- It makes the hair that grows ticker, fuller.

External Products-
    1. A nice sulfate free, gentle shampoo. Since the hair is short, you don't need something strong or stripping or clarifying right now. Giovanni has great shampoos and conditioners. When my hair was short, I loved washing it daily in the shower too, because it felt great. But if it's growth you are aiming for, no need to wash daily.
    2. An oil blend with sulfur- there are several out there. The one I use is from Conscious Essence, oil blend with sulfur and I get it on Amazon. It keeps my scalp healthy so my hair can grown unimpeded.
    3. Some people use miconzol nitrate- Monistat. It's an antifungal cream. I am just letting you and others know what has worked for people. I used it years ago, over a decade and I remember it working.
    4. Patience- :cry: which I lack sometime but I am getting better.

Pick one of the internal products and one external product and try them for 2 months. Hope this helps :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file