How to Deal With 3 Hair Porosities

machermacher Posts: 1,031Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I have 3 hair porosities; low roots, normal mid, normal to high ends. It's obvious that product can't be applied to the whole head of hair cause from my experience it effects each porosity different.

Here's a pic. I refreshed my hair by applying product to my whole head. Notice my mid to ends are looking good but my low po crown / roots are frizzy. Just bringing it up.

Also is it possible to have different porosities between your left side and right side? I'm suspecting I do or it's an allusion.

https://imgur.com/a/hNS04

Comments

• Therese1Therese1 Posts: 2,563Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I do believe that it's possible to have two different porosities, left vs. right. The hair on the right side of my head is always more impervious to moisture than that on my left side. So I presume that it is lower porosity on the right side.

I don't have an answer regarding the low-po roots. I have this problem too. I've just learned to live with the frizz.

Your hair is looking good!
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • Therese1Therese1 Posts: 2,563Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I do believe that it's possible to have two different porosities, left vs. right. The hair on the right side of my head is always more impervious to moisture than that on my left side. So I presume that it is lower porosity on the right side.

I don't have an answer regarding the low-po roots. I have this problem too. I've just learned to live with the frizz.

Your hair is looking good!
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file