Salons in Metro Manila, Philippines that handle curly hair?

elluhvilluhelluhvilluh Registered Users Posts: 2 Curl Neophyte
Hello! I'm new here but I've been reading some articles from the site for quite a while now and decided to register for the forums.

Anywho, I was wondering there are any salons in Manila that can handle curly hair well. Mine is pretty dry and I'm just transitioning from having it rebonded for such a long time so I'm still struggling on how to take care of it properly. I think I'm a 3C but it's really hard to get them to clump together especially at the back where it's harder to reach so they usually just fall limp and frizzy in the end.

I'm really scared of going to salons because I don't want stupid stylists telling me to relax or rebond my hair again just because it seems unmanageable, I just want to appreciate it for how it is and know how to take good care of it especially after I get a hair cut to cut off those brittle ends and the ones that are still rebonded. That's why I wanna make sure that when I go to a salon, it's one that knows exactly what to do with my mane so I hope I get some answers from here, anything really! Thank you so much in advance!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file