Tresemme Botanique?

machermacher Registered Users Posts: 1,031 Curl Connoisseur
Was at Target today and if I'm correct this Tresemme line is CG friendly. But there is a lot of different types within the line.

Anyone use the products and which one? Thanks!

Comments

  • ShadowLaceShadowLace Registered Users Posts: 23 Curl Neophyte
    macher wrote: »
    Was at Target today and if I'm correct this Tresemme line is CG friendly. But there is a lot of different types within the line.

    Anyone use the products and which one? Thanks!


    I use the TreSemme Botanique: Nourish & Replenish. It's the one with coconut milk and aloe vera, it's CG friendly.
  • machermacher Registered Users Posts: 1,031 Curl Connoisseur
    ShadowLace wrote: »
    macher wrote: »
    Was at Target today and if I'm correct this Tresemme line is CG friendly. But there is a lot of different types within the line.

    Anyone use the products and which one? Thanks!


    I use the TreSemme Botanique: Nourish & Replenish. It's the one with coconut milk and aloe vera, it's CG friendly.

    Thanks do you use the shampoo and conditioner? Is the conditioner heavy?
  • ShadowLaceShadowLace Registered Users Posts: 23 Curl Neophyte
    macher wrote: »
    ShadowLace wrote: »
    macher wrote: »
    Was at Target today and if I'm correct this Tresemme line is CG friendly. But there is a lot of different types within the line.

    Anyone use the products and which one? Thanks!


    I use the TreSemme Botanique: Nourish & Replenish. It's the one with coconut milk and aloe vera, it's CG friendly.

    Thanks do you use the shampoo and conditioner? Is the conditioner heavy?

    I only use the conditioner. It's about regular consistency. It's comparable to TreSemme Perfectly Undone Conditioner or Suave Strawberry conditioner. If I were to use a lot, it would weigh my hair down. It rinses well, it has enough slip to detangle and it has a scent that lingers in the hair. Oh, I have low-med density hair, if that helps.
  • machermacher Registered Users Posts: 1,031 Curl Connoisseur
    ShadowLace wrote: »
    macher wrote: »
    ShadowLace wrote: »


    I use the TreSemme Botanique: Nourish & Replenish. It's the one with coconut milk and aloe vera, it's CG friendly.

    Thanks do you use the shampoo and conditioner? Is the conditioner heavy?

    I only use the conditioner. It's about regular consistency. It's comparable to TreSemme Perfectly Undone Conditioner or Suave Strawberry conditioner. If I were to use a lot, it would weigh my hair down. It rinses well, it has enough slip to detangle and it has a scent that lingers in the hair. Oh, I have low-med density hair, if that helps.

    What are you using for a cleanser / low poo?

    Do you rinse the conditioner out or leave some in?
  • ShadowLaceShadowLace Registered Users Posts: 23 Curl Neophyte
    macher wrote: »
    ShadowLace wrote: »
    macher wrote: »

    Thanks do you use the shampoo and conditioner? Is the conditioner heavy?

    I only use the conditioner. It's about regular consistency. It's comparable to TreSemme Perfectly Undone Conditioner or Suave Strawberry conditioner. If I were to use a lot, it would weigh my hair down. It rinses well, it has enough slip to detangle and it has a scent that lingers in the hair. Oh, I have low-med density hair, if that helps.

    What are you using for a cleanser / low poo?

    Do you rinse the conditioner out or leave some in?

    I usually use Camille Rose Naturals Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse then use the Botanique or another conditioner. I only use a clarifying poo when I DC (Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo). Most of the time I rinse it out. The few times I left some in, it didn't weigh my hair down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file