Best daily moisturizers?

sabrina_342sabrina_342 Posts: 1Registered Users
I'm looking for a product that I can put in my hair in the morning before putting it into a high puff, or to use on my twist outs and stuff. I could add it to a spritz bottle and mix it with water or use it alone on semi wet hair but I don't want it to be very heavy, and after a week of using it almost daily I don't want it to be caked on either. I'm 3C, transitioning, and use Shea moisture shampoo and conditioner, and their deep treatment mask monthly so keep that in mind. Price isn't a huge issue. Thank you so much.

Comments

• Ethel_CookEthel_Cook Posts: 49Registered Users
    I'm looking for a product that I can put in my hair in the morning before putting it into a high puff, or to use on my twist outs and stuff. I could add it to a spritz bottle and mix it with water or use it alone on semi wet hair but I don't want it to be very heavy, and after a week of using it almost daily I don't want it to be caked on either. I'm 3C, transitioning, and use Shea moisture shampoo and conditioner, and their deep treatment mask monthly so keep that in mind. Price isn't a huge issue. Thank you so much.

Not sure if it will really work for you. Try Kandy Kurls products especially their leave-in and daily refresher.
  • DinaWestleyDinaWestley Posts: 15Registered Users

I think, I heard about a Shea moisture and its good also. By the way, you could also try one of these top picks and recommendations of hair experts. It is Kerastase Nutritive Nutri-Thermique. It could take out and manage hair frizz and it leaves the hair smooth.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file