Finally got lift!!!!!!!!!

azaleagalazaleagal Registered Users Posts: 33 Curl Neophyte
Hi there, finally I figured out a way to get some lift at the crown that lasts!!

Here is my clipping method, using a 5-6 inch clip. Not sure what they are called but it is in the pix below. I put them in front to back while my hair is slightly damp I use 2 one close to my forehead and then another behind it, and then after about 30 minutes switch to left to right. I do put a bit of gel in the roots at the crown.

xc_jiUFKHqfpB85YwD_XIBk-8arikJnoCecDOkxh_tySK-8RLcqF8ZLQ5yTd6nOQDntvoPoXs3agbtuWq2IBxnGrIhwSlIiuCzs7pIs=w221-h220-rw

JiDurtag_oxFTEHcnnLPoUs1IK8xGVaBUaG83QeTYGOui86qBJkjPytbq4QFktJdCs8Gw-hGflWJ_k3PLCHmXM9aUuufRfZZ4Ts9ycI=w221-h220-rw

UnQqY3If4rlf8_4rRgw3CTwfxW94oIYUDyDk6BtOY8VfxeDBMY2vaeH2_dL0Klb99DnKL39f6iefojPhwhZbF5R4iIPGLK15rGlmF60=w221-h220-rw
3a fine texture

Co Wash: As I am coconut cowash. Palmer coconut moisturizing shampoo
Styling: KCCC, Devacurl Supercream, Jane Carter curl cream, Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus smoothie, Biotera gel, KCKT.

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Azaleagal, unfortunately, I can't see the pics at all but it's probably my computer at fault.

I don't quite understand - what do you mean switch left to right? If you have time, could you please post again in a little greater detail? I'd love to have a good root lift method - I've pretty much given up!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • azaleagalazaleagal Registered Users Posts: 33 Curl Neophyte
    Hi Curlypearl sorry you cannot see pix. If you private message me w/your email address, I can send them to you. (try a different browser, I could see pix using Chrome, but not Explorer).

I use these clips from Sally's
    Colortrak Duckbill Clips

When my hair is about 50% dry I add the clips on top front to back grabbing a good amt of hair. I use 2, one at my forehead and one behind it in a straight line.

Then after about 30 minutes I take clips out and re insert both in the opposite direction going across top of head left to right. Leave them in while driving to work.
    3a fine texture

Co Wash: As I am coconut cowash. Palmer coconut moisturizing shampoo
    Styling: KCCC, Devacurl Supercream, Jane Carter curl cream, Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus smoothie, Biotera gel, KCKT.
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    Your hair looks very nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using CurlTalk App
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file